Assistance required regarding Workflow in ECM module

Ramu Nemurgommula ramun at intelligroup.com
Mon Oct 19 02:30:11 EDT 2009

Hi Srini,

You can restrict the Workflow by
1. Maintain Start Condition in Workflow. In T-Code SWDD Goto->Basic Data->Start Events here maintain the Start Condition. Plant should be there in the Business Object as Key Fields, Attributes or Event Parameter than only condition can be maintained.
2. Maintain Check Function Module in Event Linkage. In T-Code SWETYPV against the Business Object, Event and Receiver Type(i.e. Workflow Template) you can maintain custom Check Function Module and raise an exception if Plant is different.

Regards,
Ramu N
Consultant
Royal Court of Bahrain