[LIKELY JUNK]RSWUWFML2 - Work item attachment issue

IKhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 02:26:25 EDT 2009

Hi friends,
  Thanks for your reply. I debugged the report RSWUWFML2 and found that  the
parameter *  i_windowsize *passed to the function module swn_create_shortcut
is hard coded  "Normal Window". Probably I have to created a custom version
of this report to change this parameter to "Maximized". Let me know if there
is any note related to this. We are in SAP 4.7.

 CALL FUNCTION 'SWN_CREATE_SHORTCUT'
  EXPORTING
    i_transaction                 = 'SO01'
    I_REPORT                      =
    I_SYSTEM_COMMAND              =
    i_parameter                   =
    i_saplogon_id                 = l_logon_id
    i_sysid                       = sy-sysid
    I_GUIPARM                     =
    i_user                        = p_user
    i_language                    = p_langu
  *  i_windowsize                  = 'Normal window'  *
    I_TITLE                       =
    i_custom                      = l_scrap
  IMPORTING
    shortcut_table                = pt_attach
    SHORTCUT_STRING               =
  EXCEPTIONS
    INCONSISTENT_PARAMETERS       = 1
    OTHERS                        = 1.