[LIKELY JUNK]RSWUWFML2 - Work item attachment issue

Florin Wach (gmx) florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Oct 15 19:27:35 EDT 2009

Hi Ikhan,

the window size (maximized, minimized) can be given in the SAP ShortCut ... I think it was [windowsize]=maximized. However, the report RSWUWFML2 (as well as the Extended Notifications) don't set this parameter.
If needed you may extended the report after it calls the function module :...CREATE_SHORTCUT...

Best wishes,
   Florin