Query/Clarification Regarding "Personal Substitution

Ramu Nemurgommula ramun at intelligroup.com
Tue Oct 13 09:23:05 EDT 2009

Hi Shaurya,

I agree that in Workload analysis and Workflow log both user and substitute is shown at the same time in few cases
i.e. when the substitute reserves the workitem and replaces the workitem. You would have also seen other cases also, that depends on the action performed on the Workitem by the User and Substitute.

Once the Substitution is maintained the Workitems will appear automatically in Substitute Inbox as per the profile selected as a administrator this is how I know the workitem is reached the substitute.
I have not come across any report that shows Admin that workitem has received in Substitute Inbox or not. Please let us know if you come across or find solution for this.

Regards,
Ramu N
Consultant
Royal Court of Bahrain