Query/Clarification Regarding "Personal Substitution

Shaurya Jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 04:07:10 EDT 2009

Dear Ramu,

Thanks for ur inputs.

But here I would like to disagree with you because I have personally seen so
many cases in which the workitems appear in workload analysis & worklfow
log with user as well as pesonal substitute of that user at same time.

Well, in case, even if it (workitem not appearing in personal substitute's
workload analysis & workflow log) is some SAP functionality then there
should be a way by which a Workflow admin can trace that workitem & find
whether subtitute has received the workitem or not without actually looking
into subtitute's SAP Inbox (SBWP).

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Ramu Nemurgommula
<ramun at intelligroup.com>wrote:

> Hi Shaurya,
>
> When Substitution is Maintained the Workitems of the Personnel Substitute
> of the User will not been shown in SWI5 until the Substitute performs an
> action on the workitem and workitem is not completed.
>
> When action is performed by substitute and workitem not completed
> 1. The workitem will be reserved by the Substitute
> 2. In SWI5 the workitem is shown in Substitute
> 3. Workflow log shows Substitute
>
> Regards,
> Ramu N
> Consultant