How to Achieve this Scenario in Portal

IKhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:44:50 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,
  I have the following scenario: A End user has to have an Interface in
Portal where in he should be able to enter some document title and
description and attach the relevant documents and send it for
recommendation. The person recommending should check the attachment and
forward it to the right person for approval. The approver will verify the
document and if there is any correction he will enter his comment and send
it back to the initiator. The initiator will read the comments and act
accordingly and resubmit the document for approval, at this point the
initiator should also be able to enter some comments and the approver should
be able to view his comments.If the approver approves it then notifications
are sent to relevant persons. If it is again rejected then the same process
will continue until it is approved. All this should happen in Portal(UWL).
Please let me know how to achieve this, Is it possible through ISR Scenario
where in we can send the Interactive Adobe form back and forth between
initiator and approver as we do in HCM Process and Forms. Please advice.

Regards,
Ikhan