VA21/VA22/VA23 problems with GOS workflows

Schumacher, Margaret mschumacher at teleflex.com
Mon Oct 12 09:07:40 EDT 2009

Tim,

Since you are triggering with the item status using business object VBAP and not BUS2031 that is why GOS doesn't show the workflow.  You need to instantiate the business object BUS2031 within the workflow and the link will be made and the GOS will report the workflow.

At the start create a step with business object SYSTEM and method GENERICINSTANTIATE passing in object key=<SalesOrderNumber> and object type="BUS2031"

Regards

Margaret Schumacher

Message: 1