route back the work item to the requester if Approver is in leave

Prakashreddy Sabbu prakashreddy.sabbu at mytecsoft.com
Sat Oct 10 12:03:33 EDT 2009

Hello all,

                I have no time to work on this issue, that's why I am
posting this mail. There is a requester who sends some PR filled form to
the Approver for approval. Here the requirement is if the approver is in
leave the form have to route back to the requester by saying that
Approver is in level, so that he could send the form to some other.

                I know it is very known solution to you all, but I
didn't work on this before as I am new to workflow scenarios. Can anyone
suggest solution to work out this. I am not using any standard workflow,
it is completely customized one.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S,

Associate Programmer Analyst,