Notifications to multiple users

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Fri Oct 9 04:21:42 EDT 2009

Fredag 9. oktober 2009 06.17.53 skrev srinivas:
>  Hi Experts,
>
> Can some one help me in sending notifications to multiple users to their
> sap inbox via workflow.Thanks in advance.
All you need to do is set up the standard notification solution. I've never
set up the new, incredibly flexible solution myself so I can't help with that.
However, the old report for work item notifications is still available in your
system I suppose, and that should take you approximately five minutes to set
up. Define a variant for your tasks (or all tasks except those you specify in
other variants) and define a specific text in SE61 if you want, and that's
about it. I'm not connected to a SAP system at the moment, but if my memory is
functional (sometimes I doubt it...) the name is RSWUWFML2.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)