Fw: RE: How an event was triggered

Snehal Kutumbale snehal.kutumbale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 01:49:57 EDT 2009

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the reply. I am sorry, I forgot to include this information.
We are on SRM6.0 and yes, using process controlled workflows.

The shopping cart does not route back to the creator before looping to
approver. The moment the approver approvers the cart the recall event
re-starts the workflow and cart goes back to the approver for approving. The
approver has to approve the same cart atleast 7-8times, before the cart goes
to next approver.

It is happening only for few approvers (and not all approvers) and only 50%
of the time for those few approvers. For all other approvers it is working
as desired. Also, this problem is not happening in test system, but only in
production.

I went through every line in the code of the custom class methods, and
couldn't find anything incorrect. The code will trigger event RECALL only if
the approver was changed or something was changed in the cart. But in this
case, the approver is only approving and not changing absolutely anything in
cart. Also, the approver is not changed in the tables. So it leaves me
clueless !!

Please advice.

Regards,
Snehal