Workflow Organizational structure help (Miguel Viera)

Viera, Miguel VieraM at dhcmc.com
Thu Oct 1 13:25:21 EDT 2009

Ken,

If the HR Module is not used as in our case, the Workflow Organizational Plan is created and maintained in PPOCW.  I recently did a presentation at the 2009 ASUG Conference in Orlando, FL called "SAP Business Workflow: A Beginner's Guide to Drive Efficiency and Productivity."  In this presentation which can be found on the ASUG Website, I take the reader through the required steps in creating a basic organizational plan (Company, Departments, Positions and Jobs).  I also discuss creating a basic workflow not to mention configuring the workflow system if it has never been used.  Hope this was helpful.

Miguel R. Viera
Deere-Hitachi C.M.C
SAP Business Analyst for FI-CO & SD Modules
Workflow Admin. & Winshuttle Template Designer
Phone: (336) 992-5759

Message: 2