Lock Document while Workflow Processing

Vasudevarao, Raghunandan (Raghu) raghunandan.vasudevarao at hp.com
Mon Nov 9 10:26:14 EST 2009

Hi ,

Not sure if this would help you. I had a similar requirement for FI Parked document Workflow approval Process. I had to restrict few of the fields against updates ( Like changing posting date ,Doc type, Line items) .
I put in validations for few . Also , I used 2217E BTE to check against document changes.

Regards
Raghu V
Workflow Consultant ,
Hewlett Packard, Bangalore.