Leave Encashment workflow

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 09:54:32 EDT 2009

Hi All,
We are implementing the same leave compensation workflow here.
We are in ECC 6.0, the workflow template is  WS18900044.

I have also implemented the BADI for retreiving the approver.

However, when I create a leave compensation request from ESS, the table T7INLEAVE_EN_TR does not have any entry.

I have maintained the number range as well .

In the case of CLAIMS, there is a program which we have to run to in R/3 to push the request to the approver from the backend. I don't know whether there is any such program to push the request to the approver.

Please do write to me, any possible solutions.
Thanks
Bala