Triggering Events for HR

lynne.allen@kodak.com lynne.allen at kodak.com
Thu May 21 11:54:13 EDT 2009

This is a very basic question....
    When creating a recurring payment in HR, an SAP event of CREATED
(object recurrpay)  is raised for each different wage type used for an
employee.
    For instance, if there are 3 wage types, 3 events are raised for the
SAME employee.  After the creation of the payment and the save key is hit
the event kicks off, so for each payment for the same employee we are
getting 3 events. We do not want to start the WF 3x.
 We want to start a workflow ONE time, as long as one payment exists start
the workflow, from there it does not matter how many payments are entered.
 Any thoughts on how this can be done without started the workflow for
each time?

Lynne M. Allen | ERP Workflow Development | Worldwide Information Systems
(WWIS) |
Eastman Kodak Company | 343 State Street | Rochester, NY 14650-1221 |
lynne.allen at kodak.com | 585-724-3556 Office |
www.kodak.com