Disabling 'Replace' Functionality in SAP Inbiox.

Sharath K ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:36:55 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am wondering is it possible to disable the 'Reseve/Replace' button in SAP inbox? I have several workflows that sends the workitems to group of users.my client is planning to make the user who picks the work item responsible to work on it.User should not have functionality to put the work item back into the pool(replace).

Is there any standard config or any other workflow/task designing solution to achieve this..

thanks in advance..