RE: [LIKELY JUNK]UWL - Function is obsolete (successor: SAP_WAPI_DECISION_COMPLETE)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu May 14 19:46:10 EDT 2009

Hi Joe,
Hmmmm... don't know you did but hte correct name is
uwl.task.webflow.decision.TS...
and the names are case sensitive.
Check no-one has doctored your uwl.standard file or overridden it in another custom file.
Or someoone may have linked your TS9390005 task to their own itemtype tag uwl.task.webflow.Decision.TS...

I recently had a case where we found strange behaviours because someone who didn't really know what they were doing overrode the uwl.task.webflow.default in a custom file...

Also - be careful using the WorkItemApprovals view if you haven't before ... start with the standard behaviours first before adding complications.

Regards,
Jocelyn