Own Change Document Object

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Mar 31 06:01:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

your change document needs to be written by function module CHANGEDOCUMENT_OPEN etc. and has to be integrated within the appropriate transactions in order to work.

You can populate additional event parameters during the processing of a change document by implemented a function exit for changing the event container. This entry is found at the change document event creation maintenance (SWEC) and the F1-Help to this field leads you to a sample function module that explains the usage very well.
This is probably what you really need here, instead of a new change document type.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------