Own Change Document Object

Werner.Koessl@hirschvogel.de Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.de
Tue Mar 31 05:42:48 EDT 2009

Hi workflow colleagues,

I created my own change document object ZKNVV with tables KNA1 and KNVV,
because I want to start a workflow when someone adds a salesorganization to
an existing customer.
I created ZKNVV in SCDO and generated it,
then I add a new entry in SWED with KNVV as leading table.
The last step was a new entry in SWEC.
But the event hasn't been triggered and I don't know why?!
In the event trace I only could see that event KNA1->CREATED has been
triggered.

I also tried to used the event KNA1->CREATED and added a multiline parameter
SalesOrganization hoping that the new salesorganization has been written to
this element.
But it also didn't work.

Has anybody an idea for this issue?

Best regards,
Werner Kößl.

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter:
http://www.hirschvogel.de/disclaimer