Multistep Notification Approval In PM

Sangvir Singh sangvir.singh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:31:55 EDT 2009

Hi,I am facing an issue in Plant  Maintainance  where i have to get Approval
for Notification from the supervisor of the "notification initiator" and
then further approval from Enginner manager and eventually from vice
president of operations.Its almost like the relaease strategy of PO.
        Now the problem that i am facing here is , in PM there is nothing
like Notification release strategy.Once the approver at Level 1 approves the
Notification , the notification button gets disabled for further processing
by next Level.So i m unable to process it further.So once the level one has
approved the workflow ends there and then .Kindly help me if i can add
another level of approval in this case.
Regards,
Sangvir Singh