Secondary Method Only Wworking Once

Michael McInerney michaelm at duke.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:13:01 EDT 2009

We have a workflow that may call a task multiple times within its execution.

If it matters, the task calls an abap object method that wraps a user input function module which calls a screen containing multiple cl_gui... objects.

The process works well.

We have a need to launch image at the same time as the dialog process, so we so we created an object 'image' of BOR type image in our workflow container, and populated it before we called our task.

Then we added a secondary method to the task. The secondary method calls the display method of the
business object. Now, when the task launches, the image is displayed in a separate browser window.

The problem occurs when we feed back to the task. Subsequent visits to the task do not lauch the image.

Here's a link to a quick flow chart sketch <http://www.duke.edu/~michaelm/OneShotImage.jpg>

Any help would be appreciated.

...Mike

Michael K McInerney, Duke University,  michaelm at duke.edu , (919)684-5371