error while creating user decisions

priyank dev priyank.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:57:43 EDT 2009

hi ppl,
          I have created a simple user decision.I created a user decision
and after (approve reject decisons) and come back to my initail screen of my
wf builder,every time its displaying the status message like -Step
'po_create123' transferred to buffer.I have cleared in swu_obuf.When i
execute my WF its displaying these kind of errors -
Executing flow work item Work item 000000391096: Object FLOWITEM method
EXECUTE cannot be executed
Executing flow work item Error when processing node '0000000004' (ParForEach
index 000000)
PROCESS_NODE Error when processing node '0000000004' (ParForEach index
000000)
CREATE Error when creating a component of type 'Step'
CREATE_WIM_HANDLE Error when creating a work item
GET_WITYPE Unable to determine work item type for step at node 0000000004
GET_TASK_HANDLE Error when loading task
Result Processing Error during result processing of work item 000000391097
CREATE_VIA_WFM Error within method CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_FACTORY->CREATE_VIA_WFM
FIND_BY_WFDWIZ Task definition '' not found