Handling work items with out agents through tcode : Swi2_adm1

Stevens, Seth Seth.Stevens at anadarko.com
Thu Mar 19 09:04:48 EDT 2009

Have you tried "Continue Workflows After System Crash", SWPC?  Use the
top level workitem ID on the selection screen.

Also, have you verified that the user's decision was captured in
_WI_Result?  Have you made any changes to the template since this WF
went live?  If you deleted a task from one of the result branches this
could cause issues as the workflow instances are version specific.

--Seth