Handling work items with out agents through tcode : Swi2_adm1

Preethi_Gurramkonda Preethi_Gurramkonda at satyam.com
Thu Mar 19 06:29:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have a special case as work item is reported in Tcode swi2_adm1(work items without agents)
When I checked the log the work flow got struck up at the user decision step
Checked the technical details for the decision step and its showing the "work item processing complete" .
After that no " result processing" . it's been struck up since 1 week. When checked with agent he said I have completed the work item execution.
How to handle these kind of cases like even though user has completed processing and it hasn't resulted into completion and the work item is reported under swi2_adm1 and why this kind of scenario has occurred. Please let me know.
Thanks & Regards,
Preethi G

DISCLAIMER: