[LIKELY JUNK]Re: Leave workflow in ECC 6.0 using business object ABSENCE

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Wed Mar 18 02:05:39 EDT 2009

Hi Jocelyn,

I followed your advice as I was interested.  SWDM in our ECC6 system shows
no workflows linked for any application component, which is odd.  But I
presume component PT-RC-AA is the one we want for absences.  I then used
option 'Objects' in SWDM for ABAP Classes and from the list of 74 classes
displayed selected CL_SWF_FORMABSENC "Notification of Absence".  If this
is incorrent please advise.  Ikhan may be able to corroborate.

Thanks.

Karl Nietz

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
18/03/2009 04:13 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: Leave workflow in ECC 6.0 using business object
ABSENCE

Hi Ikhan, Do NOT use the old BOR objects.  The new leave workflow uses
ABAP Classes and a series of configuration tables to carefully control the
status.
You must NOT use the old leave approach in an ECC system - it works
against the new ESS leave applications.
You will find it in the relevant application component - use transaction
SWDM to search for workflows in a particular application component area.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jocelyn