[LIKELY JUNK]EXTENDED NOTIFICATIONS

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 12 18:02:43 EDT 2009

Hi Gayathri,

Extended Notifications completely replaces RSWUWFML2.  You should not
use RSWUWFML2 any longer (it still works but no-one will guarantee it's
future).

Sending of notifications to org objects is not dependent on which
technique you use.  That is dependent on the central SAP Office settings
in your system in transaction SO16.  You need to allow mails to be sent
to Org objects.

I suspect your configuration in SWNCONFIG is not correct and that is why
you are having problems.
You should be using recipient type = *
and using the standard recipient handler class to find the email
addresses of the agents.
You should also set the priorities for where the email address is held
in General Settings - if it is held in infotype 105/0010 then put ESS as
top priority, if it's held in the user master put CAM as top priority.

There is a tester program SWN_SELSEN_TEST and logs in transaction SLG1
to provide further information to help you.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jocelyn