EXTENDED NOTIFICATIONS

Gayathri Shivakumar Gayathri.Shivakumar at us.yazaki.com
Thu Mar 12 10:00:12 EDT 2009

Hi Experts,

I have been reading through all the material posted here for extended
notifications. I am confused as to what is the capability of this
functionality is. Here are a few of the functions I have to achieve:

1.	Have workitems ( tasks basically ) for users in outlook,UWL as
well as SAP inbox.- I have done this through scheduling a job for
RSWUWFML2.
2.	Have notifications ( Send Mail step with recipient type = Org
Object ) sent to outlook, UWL and inbox. - I have not been able to
achieve this. I have configured swnconfig and have a job for swnselsen.
3.	Have notifications ( Send Mail step with recipient type = E-Mail
address ) sent to outlook, UWL and inbox - I have been able to achieve
this. I have configured swnconfig and have a job for swnselsen.

My main concern at this point is item no.2. Please let me know what
should my approach be.

Regards,

Gayathri