Why are 'exporting' parameters NOT passed back from an OO method to the workflow?

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Mar 11 06:23:51 EDT 2009

hrm.

It seems to be okay under SAP ECC 6.00 SAP Basis 700 Patch Level 17
On this release I can't find anything particular that filters any export-parameters. Furthermore I have a workflow tasks having two export parameters (one table and one simple) and both worked fine.

What's *not* implemented currently is, to have the RESULT-Parameter with fixed domain values giving different outcomes of the activity when modelling the workflow pattern.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------