RSWUWFML2 - Multiple Variants

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Tue Mar 10 22:54:16 EDT 2009

Hey Paul,

   How's it going? Did you use different Job Suffixes (1st entry), if not try that?

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:  +1 (732) 355-0123
Fax:     +1 (509) 757-4144
Email:  Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web:    www.Business-Workflow.com

   The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Borriello
  To: sap-wug at mit.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:09 PM
  Subject: RE: RSWUWFML2 - Multiple Variants

  Hi All:

  Is it possible to run the WF email program, RSWUWFML2, in 4.6c, with two
  different variants?

  My client is having an issue because in the Purchase Requisition WF they
  would like one approval task work item mail to attach the Display Work Item
  link, and another different approval task Work item to attach the Execute
  Work Item link.

  It seems that when we run the RSWUWFML2 job, with multiple variants, the
  first job variant, with the Display Work Item link, creates the email
  correctly.  The second job variant with the Execute Work Item link does not
  create the email.   When I run the jobs in reverse order the first email
  creates correctly and the second still does not create the email.  The first
  job is always correct, no matter the variant.

  Does the job for RSWUWFML2 run based upon an internal timestamp that might
  be causing this issue?

  Thanks in advance for your help.

  Regards,

  Paul Borriello