RSWUWFML2 - Multiple Variants

Paul Borriello pborriello at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 21:09:19 EDT 2009

Hi All:

Is it possible to run the WF email program, RSWUWFML2, in 4.6c, with two
different variants?

My client is having an issue because in the Purchase Requisition WF they
would like one approval task work item mail to attach the Display Work Item
link, and another different approval task Work item to attach the Execute
Work Item link.

It seems that when we run the RSWUWFML2 job, with multiple variants, the
first job variant, with the Display Work Item link, creates the email
correctly.  The second job variant with the Execute Work Item link does not
create the email.   When I run the jobs in reverse order the first email
creates correctly and the second still does not create the email.  The first
job is always correct, no matter the variant.

Does the job for RSWUWFML2 run based upon an internal timestamp that might
be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Paul Borriello