WF Logs, Date / Time displays off

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Mar 6 11:25:15 EST 2009

Both CST.

BUT, that led me to table TTZCU.
In dev, I am CST and CST. My bad client, it is CST and CET. CET is
Central Europe. Something is funky in our setup!

Before I run to BASIS, would this effect the WF logs?

Rick Sample | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 |
rick.sample at graybar.com
www.graybar.com <http://www.graybar.com/>  - Graybar Works to Your
Advantage