Deactivation of PO Workflow after New Release Occurs

Metin Cansan mcansan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:45:12 EDT 2009

Hi friends,

We are running PO Workflow through "MS Outlook" according to predefined
customizing. I have a question regarding with it;

Suppose that a user has a decision step that has not yet processed and once
there is an increase in PO *net value* all release strategies get started
from the beginning. But I want that the decision step that has not yet being
processed should also be *deactivated* on that particular agent.

How can I accomplish this requirement?

Best regards

Metin