Betr.: UWL not starting

gm.duits@belastingdienst.nl gm.duits at belastingdienst.nl
Fri Jun 19 06:52:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I solved the problem, unfortunately don't know what caused the problem.
What i did is clearing the UWL cache. When the cache was cleared, it worked
again.

Kind regards,

Maarten Duits

             gm.duits at belastin
             gdienst.nl
             Verzonden door:                                           Aan
             sap-wug-bounces at m            sap-wug at mit.edu
             it.edu                                                     Cc

                                                                 Onderwerp
             19-06-2009 07:46             UWL not starting

              Antwoord a.u.b.
                    aan
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hello all,

We are using the UWL and for most of the users it's working fine. There are
a view users where the UWL isn't working. When they click in the Portal on
the link to show the UWL the get an error (try it again or contact your
system administartor). The UWL iview is not displayed. I searched the logs
and the only log entry i found (in the UWL-Log) is this:

06/18/2009 , 8:15:21:873 , java.lang.ClassCastException:
[Ljava.lang.Integer; incompatible with java.lang.Integer ,
Warning , /uwl/ui , com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.ui.UWLMainView ,
sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda , UserID ( at this place the UserId is printed ).

I asked the person to try it on another PC, but that didn't help.

I really have no clue where to look. I hope somebody can help me.

We ara running NW 7.0 SP18.

Kind regards,

Maarten Duits