ISR's with custom webdynpro abap application

Prasath Natesan prassath.natesan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 06:26:41 EDT 2009

Dear All,

We are building a custom HR application to automate various HR processes
like New Hire, Termination, etc.. Due to certain internal issues we are
unable to use the standard business package for MSS (and hence PCR screens
with adobe forms). We have to create custom webdynpro abap screens for the
whole application. Now i would like to check if there is a possibility to
use the ISR framework with a custom webdynpro abap application.

I checked the transaction QISRSCENARIO but i could not find any option for
webydnpro abap in "Entry type for Web". I remember that once Jocelyn
suggesed me not to create own application for ISR's but i was not sure about
the details as my requirement was different at that time.

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2007-May/025855.html

Have anyone of you tried such a scenario earlier with ISR's? Is there no way
that we can use webdynpro ABAP applications with ISRs? Or do we have any
work around for this.

Please send in your valuable comments.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,