Visualization parameter

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 11 03:04:04 EDT 2009

A webdynpro (abap or java) program or any other application as specified in the drop down list for Visualization type needs to be created first.   This program will have custom screens that you want to link to your workflow tasks/workitems...  this linkage is done using swfvisu

Task Visualization...

Click on new entries...

Task = TS01000136
Visualization type = select the application option as given in the dropdown list.

click on Visualization parameters...

APPLICATION => Name of the application you have created in Webdynpro or Java

DYNPARAM   => wi_id=${item.externalId} (this work item id is available to your program if you declare it as a
                           parameter to your application.  End your decision or complete or cancel it or get workflow
                           container values using the standard function modules.

NAMESPACE =>sap
SYSTEM_ALIAS => D50CLNT500