Deadline Monitoring[Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 09:58:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

All you need to is copy the step on which you have set the deadline
under the new branch "obsolete" outcome. So when the obsolete outcome is
triggered the step is executed again and in this step it will determine
the new agent.

Kind Regards,
VJ

Vijayendra Rao
SAP Consultant

Absoft Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1224 707088
Fax: +44 (0)1224 707099
Email: vrao at absoft.co.uk
Web: www.absoft.co.uk

Unlocking your business potential with SAP(r) Software Solutions

Absoft is a SAP(r) Business Partner providing:
- strategic advice
- full implementation services
- system development and upgrades
- system and user support
- training

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. It may also be privileged. Please advise the sender
by telephone on +44 (0)1224 707088 if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address and delete the message from your computer:
You may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to any
other person. We acknowledge that e-mail is not an entirely secure
medium of communication and you should be aware of this when replying.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for (1) changes made to
this email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this
email or any attachment. Absoft Limited, a company registered in
Scotland (Registered No. 129581) and having its registered office at
Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park, Bridge of
Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT.