[LIKELY JUNK]Visualization parameter for task TS01000136

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Jun 4 04:02:36 EDT 2009

Nash,
You only need to use transaction SWFVISU if you are calling a SAP web-based application such as a WebDynpro ABAP.
The default is to call a SAP Transaction code - so if that is all your method is doing you don't need to do anything in SWFVISU to register the task with the UWL.

All you need to do is Re-Register your system in the UWL Admin iview to pick up your new task, then clear the Cache in the UWL Admin iview as well to make any changes immediately effective.

By the way, if you are calling WebDynpro ABAP then APPLICATION is the WebDynpro ABAP application id, DYNPARAM is for any parameters you want to pass (the default parameter WI_ID containing the work item id is always passed), NAMESPACE is just sap if you aren't using namespaces.  PACKAGE only applies to calling WebDynpro Java applications.

Good luck.
And get Darren Hague's book on the Universal Worklist if you need further guidance as this will save you some time.
Regards,
Jocelyn