Old Work items are in error status after Upgradation

Prakashreddy Sabbu prakashreddy.sabbu at mytecsoft.com
Thu Jul 30 05:28:59 EDT 2009

Hello Workflow Experts,

                Here we have a situation and it is very urgent. We have
a workflow (PO) which we had copied the standard one and it was working
fine. Now the client went for up gradation. The workflow is working
perfectly, but the work items what were created before with the old
version are in error status. We tried in all the possible ways but it is
not happening. The work items which are been created are working
perfectly. Can anyone suggest where we went wrong.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Reddy .S,

Associate Programmer Analyst,

My-Tec Software Private Limited