Task doesn't exist in PFTC

chandrasekhar valluri chandrasekharvalluri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:57:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have developed one customized task(Mail step) for existing workflow from
SWDD.
It got successfully working in the developed system and getting the mails
too.

When after transport to another system it got failed.
Some times can able to see this task in PFTC and some times showing "task
doesn't exist".

If we double click on the mail step from Workflow it's going for short dump.

Even i did the consistancy check also. it is showing 'No consistencies
exists' for this task in PFTC.

What might  be the problem. What is the solution.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandrasekhar V