'Form' step and Pdf attachment

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 20 00:35:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have created documentation for GOS to create and view an attachment
using an ALV report.  I had taken help of a GOS blog of an SAP expert.
All you need to do is only remove the code relevant to ALV report and
use the remaining code in the form of a Function Module.  Use this
function module in a BOR method and use it as dialog method.

Please let me know if this was useful.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Vinod