Trasaction SWPC when scheduled in Background is not working

Gurramkonda, Preethi preethi.gurramkonda at capgemini.com
Tue Jul 14 05:47:10 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have scheduled the program RSWP_CONTINUE_WORKFLOWS_GRID  behind the
transaction : SWPC daily at 11 : 00 PM system time.

The creation date is selected as Creation date GE Sy-datum-1 dynamically
and continue immediately option is also checked.

However the background job is not  picking the list and restarting the
workitems that are reported in system crash.

When executed  the transaction is foreground , list is coming and I can
able to restart the work items.

Is there any other setting which I am missing or Please let me know your
inputs  to solve the issue.

Many Thanks !

Thanks & Regards,

Preethi G.

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>