LSO course creation notification

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jul 13 12:55:28 EDT 2009

Hi John,

The LSO business objects conveniently have names starting with LSO, which
has the added benefit of making them easy to find in the BO Builder.
LSO_COURSE would be the one you're after.

Unfortunately they have no standard events, you will need to create them
yourself using SWEHR1/2/3. Creating courses should be simple, but be
prepared to spend some time on any other LSO events as they can be a
minefield.

Cheers,

Mike