Reporting on Who Tasks Were Routed To and Who Reserved Them

Schumacher, Margaret mschumacher at teleflexmedical.com
Mon Jul 13 09:11:13 EDT 2009

Mike,

Some functions you might want to use if you don't find an existing
report are

RH_MULTIPLE_OBJ_WI_SELECT

SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_BY_TASK

SAP_WAPI_GET_WI_AGENTS

SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER

SWI_DURATION_DETERMINE

I had to also account for when the user forwarded the task to someone
else by reading the table swwloghist looking for method SWW_WI_FORWARD
and using that as the starting time for computing how long it took the
user to execute.  (Yes I know we shouldn't read the tables directly but
sometimes it's faster then searching for a function).

If you have time zone issues I suggest using

    CONVERT TIME STAMP swwloghist-timestamp
      TIME ZONE sy-zonlo
      INTO DATE p_rec-wi_cd
           TIME p_rec-wi_ct.