Reporting on Who Tasks Were Routed To and Who Reserved Them

Michael McInerney michaelm at duke.edu
Fri Jul 10 15:57:25 EDT 2009

We have a need to do some reporting  on workflows in a manner which I would think would be a somewhat universal requirement.

Custom Workflow X has a number of steps, including dialog steps which are routed to agents for action.

The dialog steps gets assigned to a group of typically 2 or 3 agents for resolution.

One of the agents will (eventually) reserve and complete the step.  The process continues.

Is there a canned report that might, show me all instances of  Workflow X that are STARTED and have the following info available in its layout

Workflow ID

Date Started

Elapsed (ie  Today - Sate Started)

Task ID

Date Started

Elasped

List of Agents

Reserving Agent (if reserved)

Date Reserved

Elapsed

Thanks.   .Mike

Michael K. McInerney
Duke University        Office of Information Technology
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 1103, Durham, NC 27701
(919)684-5371                           michaelm at duke.edu <mailto:michaelm at duke.edu>