PO Approval Workflow in UWL

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Jul 3 04:07:07 EDT 2009

Hi Cristiana,

Depending on the skills you have available, I would suggest three
alternatives:
- Use it as is.
- Look at putting all the required info into the work item text.
- Replace the decision with a Web Dynpro or BSP application that displays
the key PO info with Approve/Reject buttons. This is not as difficult as
it sounds if you have Web Dynpro or BSP skills available in your company.
Take note that secondary methods won't launch web pages so you will have
to incorporate the decision into the PO display.

Cheers,
Mike