PO Approval Workflow in UWL

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Thu Jul 2 21:19:59 EDT 2009

Hi all,

this is a question I have been wanting to ask for a long time...please be
kind : )

I am developing a workflow for PO Release approval. The client is already
live with HR and workflows for HR, and they are using UWL to approve their
work items.

For the other workflows currently being developed, they will also be using
UWL, e.g. approve/reject the release of the PO. In order to make a
decision about it though, the users will be able to Display the PO from
the work item (I am using secondary method for this). The display of the
PO is a SAP GUI screen - so, not too pretty!

Any suggestions about the best approach when comes to displaying SAP GUI
screens from UWL?

There will be a few workflows where this will happen, i.e. the approval is
to happen from UWL but the user will have the option to display the
Invoice/PO/Rebate Agreement from UWL.

We are in ECC 6.0

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Cristiana