Attatching PDF File in background step (Sample, Rick)

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:30:43 EST 2009

 Rick

I did not think too much before I replied before!  But

CALL FUNCTION 'SAP_WAPI_ATTACHMENT_ADD'

This appears to attach your document to the WI.  Not sure here, but if you
specify the Wf top level WI, then it will be available to later steps in
your Wf so you can Bind it to the Foreground Step that you want to.

Hope this helps, hope I'm right!

Andy