UWL-Report swn_selsen

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Mon Jan 26 08:05:05 EST 2009

We are using extended notifications with the Universal Worklist.  The
documentation for Extended Notifications indicate that report SWN_SELSEN
is to be used to select workitems based on the schedule for UWL and that
the report RSWNUWLSEL IS NOT TO BE USED.  In the configuration of the
UWL there are the parameters for delta pull refresh period(seconds) and
snapshot refresh period(minutes).   I am assuming that these parameters
in the UWL play no part in pulling workitems from the backend into the
UWL since RSWNUWLSEL is not being used.  Could anyone confim this?

Thank You

Tom Simon