Abap OO Workflow

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Jan 21 10:07:46 EST 2009

Hi,

when you look at the object instance from within the container, all attributes have to be filled with calling the method BI_PERSISTENT~REFRESH. Depending from which transaction you came, it may happen that this method isn't call, but only the BI_PERSISTENT~FIND_BY_LPOR that constructs the instance.
For this case, I'm calling the refresh-method from within the constructor.

Your key attributes are filled, because you fill them on the method implementation of the constructor.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------