Abap OO Workflow

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Wed Jan 21 09:33:38 EST 2009

Below is the class decription for a method I am using in a workflow.
When I test the class in se24 the instance attribute table zanek will be
updated with ex_anek.
When I run the workflow the instance  variable me->zanek does not
update.  The persistent object reference is passed into the task and the
other instance attributes are filled(me->belnr, me->bukrs).  When I look
at the workflow log it shows the Persistent Object Reference with the
key fields filled but not the table zanek.
The exported table, ex_anek, is filled and is stored in the container.
Can anyone understand why the table move to the instance attribute does
not work?  This did work at one time.  I have used both formats with the
[] and without and also directly from t_anek.

Instance Attributes of Class

 BELNR               InstanPubl         Type    ANEK-BELNR
Reference Document N
 BUKRS               InstanPubl         Type    ANEK-BUKRS
Company Code
 ZANEK               InstanPubl         Type    FAA_T_ANEK
Document Header Asse
 M_POR               InstanProt         Type    SIBFLPOR
Local Persistent Obj

Mehtod Parameter ex_anek type faa_t_anek.
method retrieve_anek.
  CALL FUNCTION 'ANEK_READ_MULITPLE'
    EXPORTING
      i_belnr = me->belnr