Ad Hoc Anchor Steps in ECC 6

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Fri Jan 16 10:24:51 EST 2009

Ad Hoc Anchors have been around since the early days of EBP / SRM (about
46D).  They are used extensively in SRM from the ITS end user graphical
process view of the approval to add additional approval steps.  There is
a nice button in SRM for end users to do this.  In ECC the usage is not
quite so obvious as it only works in a fairly clunky manner from the
Graphical Workflow Logs.

So, in ECC you are unlikely to come up with a use for it, but it is
pretty good in SRM.

Regards,

Mark

SAP UK